The Gram Go Green Summit is back for 2016
Back by popular demand, this Autumn’s Gram Go Green Summit is getting ready to tackle the issue of sustainability across an ever-changing foodservice landscape.
Taking place on the 29th November at London’s sustainably committed venue, The Soho Hotel, The Gram Go Green Summit’s exciting line-up of industry experts including Kirsty Saddler from popular restaurant chain Leon, Mike Hanson from BaxterStorey and celebrity Eco chef, Tom Hunt is ready to arm caterers and business owners with in-depth knowledge and simple tools to help them work towards a more financially and environmentally sustainable future for the wider industry.
This year’s summit guarantees to offer something for everyone whether you work in the cost sector or profit sector, the line up of inspirational speakers will be sure to leave the audience inspired to take steps towards a more sustainable future, from minimising food waste and responsibly sourcing produce to reducing energy consumption and purchasing energy efficient equipment.
The full-day conference will also see the launch of the long-awaited 4th Gram Green Paper. Published biennially, the paper reports on the attitudes and changes made in the foodservice industry over a two-year period.
The Gram Go Green Summit’s line-up includes:
- The ‘Lay’ Of The Land, Mark Linehan, consultant
- Legislation & Brexit, Is It Up To The UK To Fix It? Keith Warren, CESA
- Keeping Our Planet Green, Mike Hanson, BaxterStorey
- Gram 2016 Green Paper launch, Richard Webber, Cambridge Direction
- The Responsible Procurement Debate, TUCO, Julie Barker, HCA, Philip Shelley & NACC, Roger Kellow
- The Mexican Wave Effect, Clephane Compton, sustainable consulting
- Sustainability On The Go, Kirsty Saddler, Leon
- The Natural Cook, Tom Hunt
With places limited to 100 don’t miss out. Visit www.gogreenwithgram.co.uk/Summit2016Reg/index to secure your place now!
Please Note: Spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis to professional caterers, chefs and those responsible for the specification and procurement of catering equipment in the UK.
Limited places click here to book yours!